January 30, 2012

We're in London!!!!!

So far so good!!!  My main worry had been the fact that we were flying into Heathrow airport and had to drive an hour to Luton for our next flight to the twin's country and I didn't want to miss it!  It went perfectly!  Our flight was early, customs took 10 minutes, and our driver met us right out of the gate and got us here in about 40 min.  We now have two hours to spare here and have had a chance to eat and regroup for the next leg of the trip.

I just have to admit that I'm completely giddy and feeling like a five year old child again.....when we were landing into London, I saw *castles*!!!!  I truly felt like a little girl living a real life fairy tale....I was clapping and saying "Oh my gosh!" over and over while my poor husband strained to see.  I'll be fair and make sure he gets the window seat on the next flight. :)  Can I just say that I am so thankful for him and that I love him....we have been having a great time!



We'll be in our own apartment by tonight.....and meeting the twins tomorrow!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!