January 25, 2012

Day 4-Fully funded!!!!!!!!

It is crunch time and I am feeling it!!!  But, we have some truly and completely wonderful news!!!!  We are fully funded for this first trip!

We had an anonymous donor who donated $2000!!!!!  I am so incredibly thankful....where are the words!?!  It is almost so wonderful that I just couldn't believe it when I held it in my hands....I sincerely hope that our donor reads this blog and can hear the love and appreciation in my words!  I want them to know that I will do the same in return for someone else....that I have truly learned about generosity and what it means when it is so needed!    I hope that they know how much two little blondie four year olds appreciate it....even though they have absolutely no concept yet of what they are gaining. 

Little do they know what happened today to make their dream of a family come true.  But, even though they may not know yet what it will mean for them....God knows, and He has made sure that my dream is turning into reality. 

I am so thankful to our donor today....and I am so thankful to all of our donors.  To everyone that has expressed concern and asked for a way to help.  I am thankful for my family and for my church family that brought us the 12 days of Christmas.... and our larger church family in the greater area who gathered around to help us with the yard sale and restaurant fundraisers.  I am thankful for my friends who have sometimes nearly carried me over the hard points. I am thankful for all those that have never met us but have learned about us through the internet and reached out with donations and kind words of support and encouragement.

Most of all.....thank you Heavenly Father for answering our prayers and the prayers of our twins!

Time to sleep....and then to pack!!!! :-)

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Wonderful news. I can't wait for you to get over there and bring those sweet children home. Praying for safe travels.

    Katrina
    Carlene's soon to be momma :)
    www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait for you to meet them, and especially can't wait until you can share their adorable little pictures with the rest of us. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!