November 30, 2011

Still trying....but not looking good....

Just a brief update....we are still trying to see if there is anything we can do to bring down the flight expenses but as it stands we are short of the funds for that. 

If we wait, we will likely have grants and fundraisers that will help and it will be no problem. 

But, then we, and more importantly, *they* will have more waiting.....

I will update the thermometer shortly.  I am so encouraged by all the outpouring of love and answer to prayers.  Maybe, even if we can't go, there was a reason for this push to get us ready both mentally and financially.

Thanks to all of you!!!!  I will update in a few hours when the final decision will be made.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!