September 17, 2011

The *true* definition of a hero

I finally had a day where I could lay in bed in the morning hours and pray and ponder.  I prayed and prayed for strength, guidance, and assistance.  I am just finding that I am not accustomed to relinquishing control and allowing the faith that Heavenly Father will make up the difference of what I can't do. 

I finished my prayers and began  my morning of checking in with other adoption blogs that I follow and attempting to get some fundraising ideas.  And, I came across a new blog.  It is written by an amazing mother who has a child with EB.  It is a heartbreaking disease and I found myself humbled not once but twice as I read her post about an absolutely incredible young woman at the tender age of 20 who is selflessly following Christ's example and is a modern day Mother Theresa!  Please read this blog and  I challenge you to still worry about your own small problems afterwards:

  http://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/2011/09/definition-of-hero.html

God really does know me and knows how to gently, lovingly, and directly put me in my place and adjust my attitude.  I am so grateful.....

1 comment:

  1. God bless you and your beautiful family!! Thanks for posting this!!
    Anita
    Tripp's Grammy
    ljhotard@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!