It's thinner, it's lighter, it's faster! The battery lasts 10 hours! It has two cameras designed for face time calling and a beautiful crisp display controlled by touch. It is the world's most advanced mobile operating system! I wish I had one myself!
We have many ways to enter the contest:
1. For every cash donation of $5 or more you will get an entry.
2. You will also earn an entry for every purchase made in our store:
We have all kinds of t-shirts and items including the ability to do nearly any custom t-shirt that you desire.
3. We would also like to offer other items in our giveaway and will give an entry for any item donated to our giveaway such as gift cards to restaurants or stores that you haven't had a chance to use yet, crafts or jewelry, quilts or any other new item that you feel would have general appeal.
4. We would love some ideas of what you would like to see featured in our store. We will offer an entry for each idea but please note that once you submit the idea it becomes the property of Walnut Grove Traditions.
5. Earn an entry for liking our store on Facebook and sharing a link to our blog or website.
6. Last but definitely not least, I would appreciate prayers said on behalf of our family and the twins. This has been and likely will continue to be a challenge for us all and we appreciate the prayers more than you can imagine. Please just send an email to let us know and I will enter your name in the contest!
The contest will end when we reach our $8000 goal. If we don't make enough to giveaway the ipad we will give the winner a cash percentage of the proceeds.
Thanks everyone for your help....please spread the word around!